Thursday, March 11, 2010

rambling thoughts...

Have a bit on my mind...makes it hard to sleep lately...

Been thinking and come to some important decisions. I've decided to start dating again...that I can't wait for someone...only to be hurt in the end...that its time for me to look for happiness elsewhere...I deserve to be wanted by someone who WANTS to want me...And its time for me to take that to heart...

Had a friend tell me, "Don't ever waste your time waiting. You should be #1 not a second choice if things don't work out." Definitely what I had been thinking...

Now to put the plan into motion...it's hard, though...I feel like my heart just isn't in the game anymore...Nic told me then I should take my heart out of it and see what happens. He's usually right. Don't tell him I admitted that, though.

2 comments:

  1. I love, "Don't ever waste your time waiting." Live your life now. Don't be waiting around for life to happen eventually. You're worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs you* Thanks, hon! Sometimes I think I just need the reminder...

    ReplyDelete