Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sunday night's dream...

I was with M, we were in a dark, dank cave like place. It was cold & musty smelling. I could see tiny spiders crawling on the walls around us. Kinda creeped me out. I don't really like spiders, but I leave them be if they leave me be.

It seemed like he was leading me around in a maze. We were arguing about something. Then I saw some spider webs on the ceiling above where we were going to be. I saw the huge spiders crawling around in the webs. My heart started beating fast & I was scared. I didn't want to go that way but there was no other option. It was either this way or back the way we had come, that just wasn't an option to me. I tried to scrunch down so they wouldn't touch me. When we got under them, the huge spiders started crawling out of the webs. Two of them landed on me. There were more headed toward me. I fell to the ground & screamed & screamed. That's when I woke up...

2 comments:

  1. Scary. Guess you shouldn't trust M to take care of you or lead you to good places, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true...learned that one the hard way, didn't i?!

    ReplyDelete