Thursday, June 16, 2022

Late Night Thoughts

Having some feels today/tonight.  Not all bad by any means, but keeping me awake kind of feels. 

It's too close to fathers day (both my dads have passed & it still hurts). Having a memorial for my uncle in a couple days & even though i miss him, it makes me think of my aunt (his late wife) & my mom even more...i miss them so much.

Mutually decided to back up a relationship & rebuild the friendship foundation. It was totally the right decision for us both. Though it did sadden me a lil. 

So much swirling around in my head. Think I'll just be a kitty tomorrow if anyone needs me. Ya know, lay around & back in the sun? Yep, that's what i wanna do. 

I mean, once i actually fall asleep. Which i hope happens soon cuz my head hurts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment