Thursday, July 3, 2014

I'm happiest when...

...the sky is clear and blue, the sun is shining, and I'm laying in my hammock just listening to music or the animals around me; enjoying nature & the day.

...the stars are bright in the sky on a warm, clear night.

...laughing and joking around the bonfire with friends and family.

...laying in his arms, with him stroking my hair, feeling safe and cared for.

...curled up in bed, petting a furry purring kitty.

...reading.

...in the kitchen: baking and listening to music and dancing.

...exploring new coffee shops with great friends.

...cruising down the road, windows down, breeze blowing thru my hair, jamming to some tunes.

...holding a sleeping baby.

...doing karate.

...weeding the rose garden.

...writing.

1 comment:

  1. "...in the kitchen: baking and listening to music and dancing." We should do this!!!

    ReplyDelete